Seiko QHR025SLH Setup Guide
Posted on May 25, 2017 | By clockde
These are instructions that will set up this clock if your clock is not properly receiving the signal for auto setup. This will make the clock function properly and if the radio signal is received later….great. If not, the clock will still operate very accurately. We are unable to give any help or instructions on this model beyond this help file.
Manually Set the SEIKO QHR025SLH Clock
To Set the DST and TIME ZONE
- Press and hold the SETIWAVE button for a couple of seconds will go to DST and TIME ZONE set mode.
- Press – key to toggle DST ON and DST OFF.
- Press + key to change the time zone to your desired time zone shown on display.
To Set the Calendar
- Press SETIWAVE button after DST and Time Zone set mode.
- Press + or – button sequentially to set year.
- Holding down either + or – button change the year at high speed.
- Press SETIWAVE button to confirm year set and goes to date set.
- Press + or – button sequentially to set date.
- Holding down either + or – button change the date at high speed.
To Set the Time
- Press SETIWAVE button after calendar set mode.
- Press + or – button sequentially to set minutes, when you press the + or – button once, the seconds count reset to 00.
- Holding down either + or – button change the time at high speed.
To Set the Format
- Press SETIWAVE button after desired time set and go to format set m
- Press + button to toggle between 12hr and 24 hr time display format,
- Press – button to toggle between °C and OF temperature display format.
- Press SETIWAVE button to confirm and quit the set mode.
To Set Alarm Time
- Press ‘+’ or ‘-‘ button to show the alarm time Icon ‘ALARM TIME’ will be displayed.
- Further press ‘+’ or ‘-‘ button to change the alarm time. Holding ‘+’ or ‘-‘ button will make the setting scroll faster.
- Alarm time setting will be confirmed, and it will jump back to normal time display mode if no key is pressed for about 5 seconds.
To Activate Alarm Function
- Slide the ‘SNZ/ALARM ON/OFF’ switch to ON position, the sign ‘”0”’ will appear. The alarm function is activ
- When the alarm sounds, press the Snooze/Light button. The alarm will sound the same time of the next da
- To deactivate the alarm function, slide the SNZ/ALARM ON/OFF switch to OFF position.
To Activate Snooze Function
- Slide the SNZ/ALARM ON/OFF switch to SNZ position. Both the sign ‘”0”’ and ‘Zz’ will appear. The snooze function is activated.
- When the alarm sounds, press the Snooze/Light butt The alarm will sound again in approximately 5 minutes.
- To deactivate the snooze alarm, slide the SNZ/ALARM ON/OFF switch to the OFF position.
Using the Backlight
You may check the time in the dark by simply pressing the SNOOZE/LIGHT button once. The display will light up with a soft glow that lasts for a while. You can read the time easily and clearly.
Note: Frequent use of this feature will affect battery life.
The temperature is’C displayed on the temperature field, Hi and Lo will be shown if the temperature is out of the measurement range.
Re-set the unit (Trouble- shooting)
Press the “Reset” button when the clock is displaying irrelevant time even when the “Wave OK” or “OK” shows on the LCD. This may happen when the external noise is severe enough to interfere with the time signal.
Care of Your Clock
Avoid exposing your clock to extreme temperatures, water or severe shock.
Avoid contact with any corrosive materials such as perfume, alcohol or cleaning agents.
Do not subject the clock to excessive force, shock, dust, temperature or humidity. Any of these conditions may shorten the life of the clock.
Do not tamper with any of the internal components of this clock. This will invalidate the warranty and may cause damage.